Parineeti Chopra And Raghav Chadha Announce First Pregnancy With Sweet Post, Share “Our Little Universe On Its Way”

Brief by Shorts91 Newsdesk / 01:14pm on 25 Aug 2025,Monday Entertainment

Actress Parineeti Chopra and AAP leader Raghav Chadha have announced they are expecting their first child. The couple shared the news on social media with a collab post featuring a cake reading “1+1=3” and a video of them walking hand in hand. They captioned it, “Our little universe on its way. Blessed beyond measure.” Friends and fans, including Sonam Kapoor and Nimrat Kaur, sent warm wishes. The couple, who married in September 2023 in Udaipur, had hinted at pregnancy earlier on The Kapil Sharma Show. Their announcement has left Bollywood and political circles celebrating together. (PC: Instagram)

Read More at News18

Two Suspects Planning Second Attack On Elvish Yadav Arrested For Firing At His Gurugram House

Brief by Shorts91 NewsDesk / 10:05am on 25 Aug 2025,Monday Entertainment

Two sharpshooters linked to the Neeraj Faridpuria Himanshu Bhau gang were arrested for their role in a shooting outside YouTuber Elvish Yadav’s Gurugram residence, where over two dozen bullets were fired. The suspects Gaurav Singh alias Nikka (22), a school dropout from Faridabad, and Aditya Tiwari (19), a BCA student from Bihar were apprehended near Khera Canal in Rohini while allegedly planning another attack. Acting on a tip-off, Gurugram police laid a trap and subdued the duo, who attempted to fire during arrest. The operation was led by inspectors under ACP Rahul Kumar Singh. The arrests mark a significant breakthrough in the investigation into the targeted attack on the social media influencer. (PC: Instagram)

Read More at Times Now

Vivacious Viral: Anjali Arora’s Thailand Club Dance Sparks Career Speculation

Brief by Shorts91 Newsdesk / 12:17pm on 22 Aug 2025,Friday Entertainment

A video of social media star Anjali Arora—famed for her reality TV stint Lock Upp and the viral hit “Kachha Badam”—dancing at a club in Pattaya, Thailand, has taken the internet by storm. In the clip, she grooves to “O Saki Saki” in a shimmering pastel ensemble alongside background dancers, igniting buzz that she might be pursuing club performances as a profession . Netizens are sharply divided—some criticize her for such career moves while others staunchly defend her right to earn creatively, challenging double standards in fame and gender . As of now, Anjali has remained silent on the swirling career-change speculations.  

Read More at Free Press Journal

Dhurandhar Crew Illness: Insider Denies ‘Cost-Cutting’ After 120 Fall Sick in Leh

Brief by Shorts91 Newsdesk / 07:41pm on 20 Aug 2025,Wednesday Entertainment

Around 120 crew members of Ranveer Singh’s upcoming film Dhurandhar were hospitalised in Leh due to food poisoning. All have now been discharged. After reports suggested that poor-quality food was served due to cost-cutting, an insider denied the claims. The source said the illness was caused by a widespread chicken contamination issue in Leh, not budget cuts. “This is one of the biggest films in production. Health and safety are top priorities,” the insider said. The film, directed by Aditya Dhar and featuring Sanjay Dutt, R. Madhavan, Akshaye Khanna, and Arjun Rampal, releases on December 5, 2025. (PC: Instagram)

Read More at Times Now

War 2 Crosses ₹300 Crore Worldwide In 5 Days, Beats Housefull 5

Brief by Shorts91 Newsdesk / 12:03pm on 19 Aug 2025,Tuesday Entertainment

Ayan Mukerji’s War 2, starring Hrithik Roshan, Jr NTR, and Kiara Advani, collected ₹300.50 crore worldwide in five days. The film made ₹240 crore in India and ₹60.50 crore overseas. With this, War 2 surpassed Akshay Kumar’s Housefull 5, which earned ₹288.58 crore in its lifetime. Despite competition from Rajinikanth’s Coolie, which made ₹404 crore in its opening weekend, War 2 performed well globally. The movie follows events from the 2019 film War and is part of the YRF Spy Universe. Fans praised the action sequences and performances of the lead stars. (PC: HT)

Read More at Hindustan Times

Bigg Boss Winner Elvish Yadav Breaks Silence After Gunshots Outside Gurugram Home

Brief by Shorts91 NewsDesk / 11:23am on 18 Aug 2025,Monday Entertainment

YouTuber and Bigg Boss OTT winner Elvish Yadav confirmed he and his family are safe after gunfire erupted outside their Gurugram home early Sunday. Unidentified masked assailants fired over 15 rounds at the Sector 57 residence around 5:30 AM. Elvish was not present during the attack, as he usually stays away due to work. His father, Ram Avtar Yadav, expressed fear and unease, stating CCTV footage revealed at least two attackers, possibly three. Gurugram Police confirmed the incident and launched an investigation. Elvish thanked fans via Instagram for their concern. He was recently seen in Laughter Chefs Season 2 and served as a gang leader in Roadies.

Read More at NDTV

Notorious Himanshu Bhau Gang Claims Responsibility For Firing At Elvish Yadav's Residence, Citing Promotion Of Betting Apps

Brief by Shorts91 NewsDesk / 06:36am on 18 Aug 2025,Monday Entertainment

Three masked men on a motorcycle fired over two dozen shots at YouTuber Elvish Yadav's house in Gurugram on Sunday morning. CCTV footage showed three men arriving at Yadav's home in Sector 56 early Sunday morning, and two of them firing at least a dozen shots before fleeing. The YouTuber, who was also the Bigg Boss OTT winner, was not home at that time. His family members were inside, but none were injured in the firing.Shortly after the incident, the notorious Himanshu Bhau gang claimed responsibility via a social media post, named the three gangsters Neeraj, Ritoliya, and Inderjit accusing Elvish Yadav of promoting illegal betting apps. Police are currently investigating the matter and have registered a case for attempted murder. The gang, led by a fugitive gangster, is known for extortion and violence in the Delhi-NCR region. (PC: Instagram)

Read More at NDTV

'He Promoted Betting Apps That Ruined Families': Himanshu Bhau Gang Claims Responsibility Behind The Attack On Elvish Yadav’s Home

Brief by Shorts91 NewsDesk / 12:58pm on 17 Aug 2025,Sunday Entertainment

Gangsters Neeraj Faridpur and Bhau Ritolia, affiliated with the Himanshu Bhau gang, claimed responsibility for the firing outside YouTuber and Bigg Boss winner Elvish Yadav’s Gurugram residence. In a social media post, they accused Yadav of promoting a betting app “that has destroyed many households.” Early Sunday morning, three masked men on a motorbike fired around 15 bullets at the house. Elvish was not home, but his family was present and unharmed. The shots targeted the first floor, while the family resides on the third. Police cordoned off the area, confirmed no injuries, and are reviewing CCTV footage to identify suspects. An investigation is underway to trace the attackers.

Read More at The Times Of India

Bhau Gang Takes Responsibility For Firing At YouTuber & Big Boss Winner Elvish Yadav's Gurugram House, Warns Him To Stop Promoting Betting Apps

Brief by Shorts91 NewsDesk / 11:08am on 17 Aug 2025,Sunday Entertainment

The "Bhau gang" has claimed responsibility for the firing incident at the Gurugram residence of YouTuber and Bigg Boss 2023 winner Elvish Yadav. Three unidentified men on a motorcycle fired multiple rounds at the house early Sunday morning. In a social media post, the gang alleged the attack was a warning to Yadav for promoting illegal betting apps. While Yadav was not home, his family was present, but no one was injured. His father stated that CCTV footage shows three individuals firing up to 30 rounds. The gang, allegedly linked to Himanshu Bhau, has also taken credit for a prior murder. (PC: India Today)

Read More at Hindustan Times

Masked Men Open Fire At YouTuber Elvish Yadav’s Gurugram Home, No Injuries Reported

Brief by Shorts91 NewsDesk / 07:39am on 17 Aug 2025,Sunday Entertainment

On Sunday morning, three unidentified bike-borne assailants opened fire at YouTuber and Bigg Boss OTT winner Elvish Yadav’s residence in Gurugram’s Sector 57, spraying over two dozen bullets between 5:30 and 6:00 AM. The attackers targeted the ground and first floors before fleeing. Yadav, who lives on the second and third floors, was not home during the incident. His caretaker and family members were present but unharmed. Police and forensic teams arrived promptly, collected evidence, and began scanning CCTV footage. No prior threats were reported, and legal action is underway pending a formal complaint. Yadav is currently outside Haryana. (PC: Instagram)

Read More at India Today

Menu